Ideal candidate will have 4 to 6 years of Safety in a manufacturing setting.
Preference for Bachelors Degree
Will have overall Health Safety and Environmental in a manufacturing plant of roughly 200 employees. Position is non union and will report to the Plant Manager. Will have dotted line report to the Corporate HSE Director. Must have strong communication skills and effective leadership skills. No direct report. Heavy industry manufacturing setting and primary focus will be Safety. Any environmental is a plus. Competitive base salary and bonus. Relocation assistance is available.
Please send an MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Technician – Hazardous Waste / Sol Solutions, LLC (Offutt AFB)
Posted: Mar 17, 2019
The successful candidate will serve as an Environmental Technician supporting the Hazardous Waste Management Program at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska. The candidate will support hazardous waste operations and compliance activities on the Base and perform the following tasks:
- Support the management and operation of centralized accumulation storage areas and associated waste streams.
- Conduct curbside pickup of hazardous waste across the Base.
- Provide hazardous waste training and compliance assistance to Base personnel.
- Provide data management and technical support for the implementation and evaluation of the Hazardous Waste Program.
- Develop hazardous waste profiles; prepare hazardous waste containers for shipment; maintain disposal manifests; and prepare the Base’s quarterly HAZWASTE Report.
- Assist with updating the Base’s Hazardous Waste Management Plan.
- Conduct RCRA and non-regulated waste characterizations and inventories.
- Conduct waste characterization, including laboratory analysis interpretations.
- Ensure all activities adhere to federal, state, and local hazardous waste regulations.
Sentry Insurance / Sr. Safety Services Consultant – Transportation (St. Louis)
Posted: Jan 25, 2019
Sentry’s dedication to customer service is embodied by our best employees. At Sentry, our associates take care of our customers with a passion for service and delivering business results. We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated and results driven individual to fill an open position in our Transportation Safety Services Division. As a Safety Services Consultant, you will deliver Safety Services to our business units with primary focus on our trucking book of business.
Plant EHS Manager (Junction City, KS)
Posted: Jan 23, 2019
Plant Safety, Health and Environmental Manager – January 2019
Degree: BS Safety, Environmental or related technical degree (accredited academic program)
**Professional certifications preferred (not required) – CSP, CIH, CHMM
Years of Experience: 7+
Industry: General Manufacturing
Location: Central Kansas area (north of Wichita, KS)
*Competitive compensation package plus full relocation assistance will be offered
Must have at least 7+ years of plant safety, health and environmental leadership experience within manufacturing operations. This position will be responsible for management of facility EHS programs required to ensure conformance with corporate policies and compliance with applicable laws and regulations (50% safety/health and 50% environmental). The plant has (800) non-union employees, will report into the Plant Manager and directly supervise a (5) person EHS Department.