Reporting to the Site EHS Manager, this position requires the planning, implementing, and coordination of the Site safety and environmental programs for BD Diagnostics, Broken Bow. Due to the nature of the manufacturing environment, these tasks will often require the application of engineering principles and technology to prevent or correct unsafe working conditions and enhance environmental protection capabilities.
The position is accountable for the achievement of site and business metrics related to established EHS goals in conjunction with the site Leadership Team and associates.
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager / Monogram Foods (Harlan, IA)
Posted: Nov 09, 2020
Monogram foods has an exciting opportunity for a EHS Manager at our Harlan, IA facility. The role will be responsible for administering the safety and environmental functions in a rapidly growing site direct the safety and environmental programs and policies to ensure the facility is operating to standard while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Reports to Corporate Director of Employee Safety & Health, in a matrix reporting structure with plant operations and Senior Director of Environmental Compliance. This role is part of an eleven-person EHS team supporting the Monogram sites and Support Center across the U.S.
EH&S Manager / Phillips Mfg. (Omaha, NE)
Posted: Oct 21, 2020
Oversee, plan and coordinate overall safety and environmental aspects for Phillips facilities. Work closely with personnel at each site.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Oversees and administers safety programs and support the Worker’s Compensation claims resolution process.
- Maintain and/or develop; supervise and/or coordinate safety programs as they pertain to Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) standards and/or other applicable local, state and federal requirements and company expectations.
- Keep abreast of current developments in training, safety and accident prevention programs; ensure employees are trained through visual aids, group training sessions or individual employee training.
- Formulate general safety policies and procedures to be followed by company personnel in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Inspect or tour (or supervises the inspection or touring of) the facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards; recommends corrective and/or preventative measures where appropriate.
- Participate in or supervise the investigation of accidents and injuries; reviews data for trends and recommend corrective action or preventative measures where indicated.
- Communicate with insurance carriers and treatment providers as necessary.
Safety Director / Sargent Pipe Co. (Broken Bow, NE)
Posted: May 15, 2020
Sargent Pipe Co., located in central Nebraska, seeks an experienced Safety Director. Qualified applicants must have experience in Occupational Safety & Health Technology or related field, be detail-oriented, personable, and familiar with OSHA and DOT regulations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implementing safety policies & procedures
- Maintaining DOT & OSHA files
- Overseeing workers’ compensation claims.