It’s an exciting time to join us at Nationwide as a Loss Control Specialist! Are you a knowledgeable Loss Control Professional who has been working in risk management in the insurance industry for at least 6 years? Are you a proven performer who is ready to make the most of your knowledge and skill set? Furthermore, are you a visionary and change champion? If you answered yes, then we may have just the right fit for you.
This Loss Control Specialist will have responsibilities for Nebraska. The qualified candidate will reside in the territory preferably Lincoln or Omaha.
Here at Nationwide our employees are part of a Fortune 73 company with an award-winning culture that has been named a Gallup Great Place to work year after year.
Why Join Us at Nationwide? It’s simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Build your personal legacy.
- Be a champion of positive change.
- You can make a difference in someone’s life.
Your Impact – What You will be Doing
- You will be responsible for risk assessment, service delivery and management of middle market commercial accounts with premium size 100k or greater.
- You will provide technical support services to underwriting, claims, sales, members and agency partners.
- You’ll have the opportunity to assist with training objectives and conduct training.
What’s Needed for this Role
- Risk management/loss control experience in the insurance industry with multi-line experience. Construction experience/knowledge is required.
- Strong relationship, marketing and consulting skills to interact with underwriting, agents, members and team.
- BS/BA degree in safety related field preferrred. Prefer related continuing education such as ARM or CSP.
You can visit us at www.nationwide.com/careers and search for job opening ID 65098 to read the entire job description (or click the link below). You can apply on-line or send your resume to Tracy Higley at firstname.lastname@example.org.